2020-2045-thebook.com adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation.
• Headline: Alan Rogers
• NIF / CIF:X8033751N
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.2020-2045-thebook.com
• Address: C/Estafeta, Madrid
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
In 2020-2045-thebook.com we will process your personal data collected through the Website: www.2020-2045-thebook.com, with the following purposes:
- Sending requested information through the contact form provided at www.2020-2045-thebook.com
- When you send a contact form, we ask for your contact information, including ítems such as name and email adress.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
The fields of these records are mandatory, making it impossible to carry out the stated purposes if this data is not provided.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No personal data of users will be transferred, unless the user expressly authorizes it, and in cases where there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether, in 2020-2045 The Book, we are treating personal data that concerns them, no.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data that is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
In certain circumstances provided for in article 18 GDPR, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case certain conservations for the exercise or defense of claims.
Interested parties can oppose the processing of their data with marketing purposes, including profiling. 2020-2045 The book will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
2020-2045 The Book follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, 2020-2045 The Book uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read «What Are Cookies»
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
2020-2045 The Book does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How can rights be exercised?
By mail to email@example.com